|Date of Birth||13 May 2002|
|Family||Unnamed Mother (Deceased)
Unnamed Father (Deceased)
|Abilities/Powers||Singing, Dancing, Acting|
Orimoto Ikuto is a male idol of 961 Productions. He is 11 years old and was born on May 13th 2002. Ikuto is currently the youngest idol to appear in the series so far being nearly 2 years younger than Katsuro Makazaki, Miura Aika and the Futami twins.
Personality and BackgroundEdit
Ikuto like many children his age is easily excitable, hyperactive but shows a lot of naivety and can easily be tricked into doing things. Ikuto is an orphan, a fact that many people don't actually know about, the only person actually currently knowing is President Kuroi. Ikuto lost his parents at the age of 3 in a house fire which lead him to develop pyrophobia (fear of flames).
Ikuto lived in an orphanage until the age of 6 until he was adopted into the 961 group and trained to become an idol under Kuroi's orders. Due to Ikuto having no parents he is easily swayed by adult figures especially President Kuroi. He has absolute faith in Kuroi believing in everything he is told by him and will follow any order given to him by Kuroi without question. He is currently unaware of 961's cruel business means as he is too young to understand how other agencies are meant to act.
Ikuto's greatest talent shown is his singing ability but has shown to be capable in the other aspects of the idol business.
961 Production CareerEdit
Ikuto properly debuted at the age of 7 and endured a slow start to his career as an idol as many audition judges believed he was too young and immature to be selected to perform. Slowly overtime however he managed to break onto the scene and further rise up the ranks thanks to 961's ruthless plans.
Ikuto has been tipped to become a world class idol thanks to his singing and being a part of 961 Pro.
- Ikuto doesn't have many hobbies due to his many training regimes given to him by the 961 staff but he has shown an eye for painting.
- His favourite colour is Yellow.
- It's unknown where exactly he currently resides, some claim he lives with a foster family while others claim he lives by himself in the 961 building.
- Ikuto tends to play pranks quite often but his pranks usually end up backfiring or don't work at all.
- Ikuto's is unusually short for his age standing at 4 foot and 2 inches tall. He passionately says he still hasn't had his growth spurt yet.